Administrative and Regulatory
The administrative areas where law, business, and government intersect can be complicated; that’s why we’ve developed our practice to include helping you navigate through these complex legal matters. We also help guide clients in regulatory matters—whether they are international, federal, state or local—by finding solid solutions to challenging governmental regulation. We will work effectively before the Administrative Law Court and other administrative agencies in appeals of administrative rulings by regulatory agencies. Bruner Powell’s practice includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional licensing and compliance.
- State and local procurement matters, including but not limited to: solicitation, proposal review, contract negotiation, and participation in administrative review.
- Contract compliance and SCDOT qualification.
- Federal procurement matters, including disadvantaged business enterprise (“DBE”), women-owed small business (“WBE”), service-disabled veterans owned business (“SDVOB”) and HUBZone certification.
- Certificate of Need and health licensing.
- Suspension and debarment law, including ethics compliance programs.
- Environmental compliance.